Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Here at SERVPRO of Cookeville / Carthage / Smithville / Woodbury we understand that a disaster can happen anytime day or night. A broken pipe or leaking supply line can lead to water damage to your home or business. Your home or business can become a disaster area quickly after a water or storm damage. To come home and discover your floors heavily soaked and water damage to your walls, ceiling and personal belongings can become wet. We understand and we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide you with emergency restoration services concerning a water, fire or storm damage. Give us a call today, we are ready help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (931) 528-9292
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Cookeville / Carthage / Smithville / Woodbury arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.